1 WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded on to your device through the webpages. Cookies allow our website to store and recall information about your browsing habits, your device or any other device, among other things.
2 TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that managed the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained, we can divide them into two types:
- Own cookies: these are sent to your device from a device or domain that we manage and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to your device from a device or domain that we don't manage, but rather by another entity that will process the data obtained through the cookies.
There is also a secondary way of classifying them depending on the time they are stored in the customer's browser, as follows:
- Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while you browse a website. They are usually used to store information which is only useful for providing the service you request on one occasion, and they disappear when the session ends.
- Permanent cookies: these are cookies in which data is stored on the device and can be access and processed by the entity responsible for the cookies during a certain period and can last for minutes or years.
Lastly, there is another way of classifying four types of cookies by the purposes for which the data they collate is used:
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow you to browse our website and use our different options or services, including the ones that we used to manage or operate our website; e.g., controlling web traffic and data communication, identifying a session, accessing restricted sections, monitoring fraud connected with the service security, counting visits to the webpage, using security elements during browsing, storing content for sharing videos or sound, etc.
- Settings or personalisation cookies: these cookies allow us to recall information so that you can access a service with specific features and so that you can differentiate your experience from that of others, such as the language, appearance or content of the service depending on your browser.
- Analytical or measurement cookies: these cookies allow us to monitor and analyse your behaviour on our website. The information collated using this type of cookies is used to measure the activity on our website in order to make improvements according to the data analysis on how you use our services.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these Cookies store information about your behaviour obtained through continuously observing your browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
For more information in this respect, you can check the Guide on cookie usage from the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
3 COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
On our website, we use the following types of cookies with the following purpose:
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow users to browse the website.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies collate information about users' behaviour on our website.
4 WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED IN THE COOKIES?
The information stored in the cookies on the Companies' website is used exclusively by them, apart from the third-party cookies, which are used and managed by other entities to provide us with the services we request.
5 HOW TO CHANGE COOKIE SETTINGS.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website at any time. You can do it by changing the settings in your browser by accessing the “Settings” or “Tools” section (the name of the section for accessing changes will depend on the browser you use). For more information, we recommend going to the “Support” or “Help” section of each specific browser.
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/eliminar-y-administrar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
6 DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE COOKIES WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE.
|Cookie||Information collated||Purpose||Term of validity||How to deactivate it|
|Own cookies||Session cookies||These contain technical data on the user's sessions, e.g., the session ID.||They are used to identify and authenticate the user.||During the session.||This cookie is strictly necessary for the website to work, it cannot be disabled.|
|Third-party cookies||Google Analytics||Used for analysing the website, e.g., how many times one page on the website has been visited.||To analyse and study users' behaviour on the website.||Set by Google|| To disable it, you need to follow their instructions: |
|Hotjar||Used for analysing the website, e.g., they count the number of times a user has clicked.||To analyse and study users' behaviour on the website.||Set by Hotjar|| To disable it, you need to follow their instructions: |
7 CHANGES TO THE COOKIES POLICY.
The Companies reserve the right to modify this Cookies Policy. As such, we recommend regularly reviewing it in order to be duly informed about the type and purpose of the cookies.