BASIC INFORMATION OF DATA PROTECTION
INSTITUTO CONDAL DE OFTALMOLOGIA, S.L. (ICO)
GESTIÓ I MICROCIRURGIA OCULAR, S.A. (GMO)
Purpose and legal standing
- Provision of ophthalmological medical assistance: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party, consent of the data subject and necessary processing for the purposes of preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, provision or treatment of health care, as well as the management of the systems and health care services.
- Administrative procedures related to the provision of the health service, managing the contractual relationship with the patient and to invoice our services: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Compliance with legal obligations: compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the joint controllers.
- Attention to requests for information, complaint, suggestion, claim and exercise of data protection rights: compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the joint controllers and legitimate interest pursed by the joint controllers.
- Send commercial communications (Newsletter): express consent checking the corresponding box on the Website and the legitimate interest of the joint controllers in the cases provided for in art. 21.2 of Law 34/2002.
- Video surveillance for security purposes: fulfillment of a public interest mission based on Law 5/2014 on Private Security.
- Conduct quality surveys: legitimate interest of the joint controllers.
- From the patients or their legal representative or legal guardian.
- Health workers.
- The patient's insurance company, if applicable.
- The entity that manages the online appointments of the Website.
- If it is a foreign patient, there may be entities or embassies that provide us with their personal data to provide them our services.
- Service providers who act as data processors located within the European Economic Area with whom there is a contract and who support us in the provision of our services, such as providers of medical services, clinical analysis, security entities, destruction of documentation companies, computer services.
- Financial entities for the manage payments, in case the service requested by the patient is subject to payment.
- Insurance entities, to manage and control the payment under the contract of the provision of medical care and with the legal stand of health care provision services and Law 50/1980 of the Insurance Contract.
- Providers of medical equipment, prostheses and implants, for the correct development of the contractual and/or healthcare relationship with the patient and based on the vital interest of the data subject.
- Health centers for leasing of operating theaters, for the correct development of the contractual and/or healthcare relationship with the patient and based on the vital interest of the data subject.
- Entities dedicated to put the patient in contact with health centers and/or embassies that facilitate the contact of international patients for the correct development of the contractual and/or healthcare relationship with the patient.
- Public Administrations, Judges, Courts, Security Forces, in case of legal obligation.
International data transfers
International transfers of personal data of patients who reside outside the European Economic Area will only be made to entities dedicated to putting them in contact with the health centers and / or embassies of the country where they reside, as well as insurers, to manage the provision of the contracted services and to invoice them. We inform you that some international transfers of personal data may be made to third countries in which there is no adequacy decision by the Commission or adequate guarantees and whose legislation does not offer a level of data protection equivalent to that of the European Union. In these cases, your explicit consent will be required.
You have the right to access, rectify and erase the data, restriction and to object the data processing, exercise your right to portability, withdraw such consent at any time and the right to not be subject to an automated individual decision-making. You should contact to the email: email@example.com with the subject "Data Protection" or send a letter to any of the Joint Controllers: to ICO, Vía Augusta, 48 2º (08006) Barcelona or to GMO, c / Balmes, 253 (08006) Barcelona. Also, we inform you that you can request the protection of your rights before the Agencia Española de Protectción de Datos based at Jorge Juan Street, 6, 28001 Madrid.
You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection by requesting it in our centers or on our Website https://www.icoftalmologia.com/ru/privacy-policy-2/.