We offer an extensive list of services that accurately reflects the efforts of our organisation to cover a full spectrum of services within the field of ophthalmology in the present day.
1) Outpatient clinics: where patients attend appointments for all specialties and sub-specialties:
- Glaucoma Unit
- Vitreoretinal Unit
- Crystalline Lens (Cataract) Unit
- Refractive Surgery Unit
- Paediatric Ophthalmology Unit
- Oculoplastic, Orbital and Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Ocular Genetics Unit
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Unit
- Cornea and Ocular Surface Unit
- Ocular Trauma Unit
- Uvea Unit
- Optometry Unit
- Contact Lens Unit
2) 24-hour A&E Department, 365 days a year: Continual care increases patient safety and peace-of-mind.
3) Diagnostic Tests: All the latest diagnostic technology available in the field of ophthalmology.
- IOLMaster Optical Biometer
- Topcon Imagenet for Angiography/Retinography
- Orbscan corneal topographer
- CSO corneal topographer
- HRTII Optic Nerve Head Analyser
- CIRRUS OCT Optical Coherence Tomography system
- Topcon corneal endothelial cell analyser
4) Operating theatres: And we come full circle to our operating theatres located at our CEM Clinic. We have two Outpatient Major Surgery theatres and one theatre with our AMARIS excimer laser.